Fierfek's Iron Man 3 Mark VIII Pepakura Files

Fierfek

Sr Member
Hey guys,

Recently, I was commissioned by a friend to make an Iron Man MK VIII helmet for pep. When I first saw the pictures of the new helmet and suit I was sold on the design and knew I would have to build one of those.

So, with the reference pictures available I modeled this helmet with the intent to provide an accurate base to the best of my abilities, while allowing for a simple build. Now, the model is complete and will be available to everyone shortly.

I modeled the helmet so it can be accurately assembled in three separate pieces or in one piece, depending on your method of choice.

Enjoy and Iron Man experts feel free to give feedback.

7674665216_db3efa9cdb.jpg

7661928288_7fddd19a42.jpg

7661929454_479c543cce.jpg

7661935456_4a7367a960.jpg

7670314460_947fef186b.jpg

8055821454_d0c5db5987_c.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Fierfek's Iron Man Mark VIII Pepakura File

Wicked. I'm thinking the mark viii is going to be my next project to produce out of steel.

looks cool man

Thanks, it will look even better when it's assembled.
Wicked. I'm thinking the mark viii is going to be my next project to produce out of steel.
It would be great to see this helmet in steel. When I have a chance this will probably be my next build as well.

oh happy days
Indeed, I thought this pep would make some people happy.

Hi Fierfek,

I was one of the earlier guy that got excited and foam build this helmet.

During my build I found out that the ear piece should be separated (I would call it ear flaps). It's give the helmet stronger structure because the under ear area will link to jaw, back of helmet (piece that need to be atach/detach) and top side.
So it should be 5 piece?

I am glad that you already incorporate the forehead lines and small inner flip at the middle of the top faceplate. I manually have to create those in the earlier version.

There is a small indented line on the chin? It is quite hard to see from the pictures, but I think it's there. I saw it in your picture, but should it be on the lower side of the chin? (lower lips-upper chin-lower chin).

Just my input though, and those are relatively easy to fix?

Thank you Fierfek.The file looking good, as all your other creation.
Can't wait to build another one, using yours.

omg this is great, yo gonna make a lot of people happy around here :p (including me xD ) hope u make the files available soon ^^ and of course, really really tank you very much :p

Wow this looks amazing. Can't wait for the file.

Btw there has been 2 files released out there already.

The one on the right is the pepfile from trojanwar. The one on the left is from Syrus54/Labsic.

Hopefully, once you release yours, I get to pep it too!

208878_474864105857921_1119178581_n.jpg

Wow this looks amazing. Can't wait for the file.

Btw there has been 2 files released out there already.

The one on the right is the pepfile from trojanwar. The one on the left is from Syrus54/Labsic.

Hopefully, once you release yours, I get to pep it too!

208878_474864105857921_1119178581_n.jpg

me too, will be nice for me to have it ready for the iron man 3 premier :p

Hi Fierfek,

I was one of the earlier guy that got excited and foam build this helmet.

During my build I found out that the ear piece should be separated (I would call it ear flaps). It's give the helmet stronger structure because the under ear area will link to jaw, back of helmet (piece that need to be atach/detach) and top side.
So it should be 5 piece?

I am glad that you already incorporate the forehead lines and small inner flip at the middle of the top faceplate. I manually have to create those in the earlier version.

There is a small indented line on the chin? It is quite hard to see from the pictures, but I think it's there. I saw it in your picture, but should it be on the lower side of the chin? (lower lips-upper chin-lower chin).

Just my input though, and those are relatively easy to fix?

Thank you Fierfek.The file looking good, as all your other creation.
Can't wait to build another one, using yours.

Thanks, I was thinking the same thing about detaching the ears for the same reason. So, I went ahead and separated the helmet into five parts now.

7670314460_947fef186b_z.jpg

Also, there is supposed to be a little indention on the chin and I did include this detail in the helmet. I made a point to put as much accurate details into the model as would be possible to pep.

7670323010_7b0674e159.jpg

its beautiful :D i love your stuff Fierfek, please finish this soon, i cant wait to build it :'D

Fierfek, thank you.
Here is the chin line I'm talking about
Okay, after looking at the chin closer I see what you mean. I thought that was a reflection or something, but now that makes sense for the indent at the bottom. Anyway, I added the detail. Good call.:thumbsup

7674665216_db3efa9cdb_z.jpg

Thanks guys for your comments and input. I'll have the unfold done soon and will let everyone know when it's ready. I try my best to achieve a higher level of quality and accuracy in my work and am glad others appreciate the fact.

anyone know how the helmet will open up? the chin looks like its gonna stay still and only the faceplate will move? :confused

amazing work man, can't wait to see the end result...are you planning to do the whole suit?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back