Fierfek's Iron Man 3 Mark VIII Pepakura Files

I am spoiled. This is great!

Thanks!

What modeler program are you using?
And what part are you working on now?
Thnx
David

3DS Max is my program of choice. In my opinion, it lends itself well to straight forward digital sculpting and provides a fair range of versatility along with a simple UI that can be well suited to any workflow.

Also, I'm working on a number of parts at a time, but focusing on the upper half.

This is amazing work fierfek i have only just seen the thread well done you got my full attention here

I think this is my next pepakura project

Do you have an idea how much the files will be? so i can put some money away for them when there ready :))))

Thanks guys I appreciate and understand the anticipation.

Needless to say, I've been pretty busy lately and have been working overtime to meet holiday demands. So, progress has been slower, but you can expect the wait to be worth it as I'm taking the time and care to ensure quality work down to every vertex.

Again these files will not be distributed freely, however they will be available for a small and fair sum considering the work and effort going into these. For now the helmet file is the only file available. The V2 helmet file will be coming soon. Those who had the V1 helmet, will be able to get the V2 at a fairly reduced amount.

For more details please send me a PM.

Here's a little update.

Having a critical eye for my work and considering my great expectations, I had to revisit my shoulder armor model after viewing the trailer footage with greater scrutiny.

Since I am going for a certain level of accuracy here, what better benchmark can there be than the trailer footage?

As you can see, I had previously overlooked the indentations if you will, on the upper portion of the shoulder as pictured below. These details were not readily apparent in the pictures of the statue displayed at SDCC, mostly due to the elevation and field of view.

8308872599_2989149fe0.jpg

8309922408_bd7be95f1b.jpg

can i hv mark 8 pdo file?newbie here..realy need this file for upcoming Cosplay compt..
realy need your help on dis..need yur pdo for another foam suit~
email:bboyhawkvampire86@yahoo.com
thankx~

can i hv mark 8 pdo file?newbie here..realy need this file for upcoming Cosplay compt..
thankx~

Dude read the thread not just last page and you'll find out for yourself how to get them. Begging for files will get you nowhere :darnkids

Last edited:
thankx~

please stop posting this in every thread involving the mark 8.

Read the actual thread and see if there are even files available before asking that every single time :rolleyes

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back