Fierfek's Iron Man 3 Mark VIII Pepakura Files

Re: Fierfek's Iron Man Mark VIII Pepakura File

Alright guys,

Here's a little teaser so you can get an idea of the quality and attention to detail I'm going for on this armor.

Some quick renders of the shoulder:

8167982904_7a0e62ced4_z.jpg

8167952667_d99ab04022_z.jpg

8167950431_81ac233024_z.jpg

And some pics of the pep:

8189941557_1d334e6a83.jpg

8191024318_8a3bda8481.jpg

As you can see, these will be quite detailed and still easy to assemble.

Stay tuned for more.

Re: Fierfek's Iron Man Mark VIII Pepakura Files

First awesome modeling work bro im actually remodeling the mark 5 files i made earlier this year right now and if you need any help and also What's a general time line on the whole suit like by end of January ( hope hope) thnx

First awesome modeling work bro im actually remodeling the mark 5 files i made earlier this year right now and if you need any help and also What's a general time line on the whole suit like by end of January ( hope hope) thnx

Thanks, wait until you see the rest of the armor.

I hope to be finished with it around that time, but being pressed for time now and being a stickler for obsessing over details, it might be a bit longer.

Well again dude if you need any help let me know I've got a quite a little experience in 3d modeling

And if I may suggest something darkside501st did with the mark 7 what he did is for the first one he quickly released one quick with less detail v1 and now he's working on version 2 a much more detailed one so if I may just release a quick 1 with less detail to satisfie every body and then you have time to work on one with more detail just sayin

Well again dude if you need any help let me know I've got a quite a little experience in 3d modeling

And if I may suggest something darkside501st did with the mark 7 what he did is for the first one he quickly released one quick with less detail v1 and now he's working on version 2 a much more detailed one so if I may just release a quick 1 with less detail to satisfie every body and then you have time to work on one with more detail just sayin

I appreciate your offer and suggestions, but I prefer to work on this myself in my own way.

Since these files will not be available freely, I'm putting my best into the first version to ensure that I offer the highest quality work possible.

I'm not too keen on making half-baked iterations available periodically, but if I see something I can improve on, I will do so when necessary.

For those curious about the changes I made to my helmet file, here's a render of my updated model:

8055821454_d0c5db5987_c.jpg

For the most part, I tweaked the cheek details some, added some engraved details, and remodeled the return edges and some lines to be more accurate and structurally sound.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back