Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Cool that part of yesterday's episode took place in Vancouver. They should've cameoed The Flash running around since that is filmed there.

They should have Ward taken out of the picture by having some piece of alien tech forming a time warp or black hole during a final battle with Coulson's team, and it sucks Ward in to it, making the SHIELD team think he's dead. He would actually be sucked back in time to to the late 1950's, and would be stuck there to live his life out. Realizing he's stuck, he settles down and marries a blonde woman named June, and they have two boys, Wally and Theodore, who goes by the nickname "Beaver" for some reason. Later, the family joins HYDRA, and hilarity ensues.

They should have Ward taken out of the picture by having some piece of alien tech forming a time warp or black hole during a final battle with Coulson's team, and it sucks Ward in to it, making the SHIELD team think he's dead. He would actually be sucked back in time to to the late 1950's, and would be stuck there to live his life out. Realizing he's stuck, he settles down and marries a blonde woman named June, and they have two boys, Wally and Theodore, who goes by the nickname "Beaver" for some reason. Later, the family joins HYDRA, and hilarity ensues.

Write. This. NOW!

I'm just wondering if Attilan is empty and waiting for the Diviner to guide people there and use the Terrigen mists, or if the royal family plus others are already there and established. Their movie is still a ways off. I imagine they'll use this in Avengers to explain Wanda/Pietro's powers, then have Attilan fly off into space until their movie rolls around

This season has had some good "rewind that!" moments.

Top honors still held by the spinning slam head-to-table move a few episodes back.

This episode, it was May entering the shot with that van and hitting the two Hydra agents, haha. A friend has been sending me GTA V game clips all week, and this scene just fit right in like a live-action version of that kind of mayhem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Features_of_the_Marvel_Universe#Attilan

Attilan (also called The Hidden Land) – Home of the Inhumans. Originally an island in the North Atlantic ocean, it has moved several times, including to the Andes, Himalayas, to the Blue Area on the Moon, the homeworld of the alien Kree, Hala. More recently Attilan was destroyed during the events of Infinity by Black Bolt when he detonates the Terrigen Bomb, the remains of Attilan now reside within New York, in the Hudson Estuary.

Puerto Rico was probably just a shortcut for production and lets them drag it out a bit.

It's been done. It's called Terminator Genisys. :rolleyes You got two wait two years before you reboot.

I still can't shake the "redemption of Ward" feeling. I think the end game for him will be justified and heroic. I'd rather see the character go the other way, and be killed by Coulson's bare hands, but it's not that kind of show. :)

I don't think you participate in the shredding of Shield, attempted murder of your former teammate, murder of numerous other agents after the fall of shield, stealing secrets for the enemy, killing more agents on your escape, murdering your brother (a senator) and his wife - and then get to be redeemed. Just doesn't happen.

I do think he'll redeem himself in his own eyes. Something like kill the head of hydra to save skye.

I don't think he'll be "redeemed", per se, but I do think that he will either die or be killed doing something heroic, most likely involving Skye.

:eek I didn't realize there was an episode tomorrow night, I thought the break had started already.

Looking at the episode schedule it seems like there will be 3 episodes after Avengers 2 comes out. That should make for an interesting end of the season.

Okay, tonight's episode was something I wasn't expecting. Skye's father called her Daisy. He's also a doctor and has an issue with his temper. Only thing from the comics that I can think of is that Skye is Daisy Johnson, AKA Quake and her father is Calvin Zabo, AKA Mr. Hyde. It kind of fits since Quake was a member of S.H.I.E.L.D., the Avengers and has ties with Mockingbird and the Winter Soldier.

The whole Inhuman theory can still be valid since the Kree connection is still out there and unresolved. I can see those involved in the MCU combining things to make it fit.

well, its definitely inhuman now, unless they dont go by inhuman origins stories from the comics at all. Inhumans get their ability from chrystals called Terrigen, producing a mist, ergo Terrigen Mist, revealing their true powers.
Now while Daisy "quake" Johnson is not an Inhuman in the Marvel comic universe, there are no mutants in the cinematic universe, so they had to change her origin a bit.

Also, the Inhuman at the end seems to be "the Reader", whos a fairly new inhuman.

for the record, i hate that skye is an inhuman, and i also have no idea who reina is gonna be, alltho im guessing since there are no mutants in the cinematic universe, she could either be a mutant, or one of the new inhumans, my guess would be Naja, given that she suddenly disappeared from the room
(naja is a reptile-like inhuman, who can turn herself invisible, and also has wings to fly)

Last edited:
I was a little concerned when the obelisk blew up but it appears there are many of them out there.

Perhaps von Strucker had one also and managed to open it without the temple to activate Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. I doubt that will be the story though.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back