Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Yeah, I'm guessing Simmons is playing double agent though. Maybe looking for Hydra tech to help Fitz.
Yeah, no other explanations fit her personality. I really hope things start getting better for Fitz soon however it comes about, it's getting kinda hard to see him so broken. I think I'm starting to like this Hunter guy too, we'll have to see what they do with his character.

Overall I'm loving this season so far, but I hope they do mix in a few "monster of the week" style episodes here and there so that the constant fast pace doesn't get tiring.

In regards to the blue guy in the Guest House: I agree with the idea that its probably a Kree, makes the most tie in sense with the overall MCU but while reading up on Hydra background a ran into something. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydra_(comics)#Technology
Hydra's level of technology is as highly advanced as that of any on Earth, based in part on technology of the alien Gnobians discovered by Baron von Strucker in 1944.

SSR took the blue guy from Hydra in 1945 so the timeline would fit. It looks like there was reddit thread about this at the end of last season.

Last edited by a moderator:
It took me about a week to finally realize who the Absorbing Man is. All week long I was thinking "Who is that guy? Where have I seen him before?" It was driving me crazy. Finally it dawned on me that he was Penny's first boyfriend Kurt on The Big Bang Theory.

Don't you hate it when you have a memory way back in your head and you just can't quite retrieve it? You know its there but you just can't grasp ahold of it.....

I"m wondering how Penny on "The Big Bang Theory" never realized Kurt was Creel all along, and was the Absorbing Man!!?? :eek

:p

I thought it was funny how the hallucinated Simmons also had jungle fever.

Skye's comment about Creel not likely being lonely had me laughing out loud too.

Any comic book guys have a line on what the "obelisk" is? The scene with Kyle McLaughlin and Riana was intriguing

Last edited:
You mean the tech chick from Castle? She was on a couple of weeks ago.

No he means Sharon Carter, played by Emily VanCamp, who is the lead on Revenge.

And last night's episode was great, even though I think the entire point was to get May into a slinky dress and then into her underwear.

That said, the flying, spinning, head slam was great, and it was nice to see the camoflauge tech again instead of it being a one-off in Captain America 2.

And last night's episode was great, even though I think the entire point was to get May into a slinky dress and then into her underwear.

That said, the flying, spinning, head slam was great, and it was nice to see the camoflauge tech again instead of it being a one-off in Captain America 2.

My mistake, I thought she (Castle girl) had a number based code name as well.

Hey I think that any woman who is 51 and looks like that, wouldn't mind doing it. She's 14 years older than me and she's still hot!

Great episode - and I'm glad the General wasn't actually Hydra. That would have bummed me out greatly.

I was wondering: since the fake agent may took an electric shock right to the digital mask, it'd be interesting if it couldn't be removed.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back