Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Surely they can hook Coulson up with some of that AoU tech they used fixing up Hawkeye.

Much as I like the show post-Winter Soldier that last scene was coming a mile away. Damned Whedon family is too predictable with this crap.

But is she dead?

are people ever really dead in the marvel universe?

also, it was so obvious from the moment she said something like she had to rethink what she said about the relationship, she was a goner. or at least taken out of the picture for a while.

That block was like "I totally ship Simmons/Bird" and when it saw that she was warming up to Fitz it was all "Oh, no! You're not going in that direction! I WON'T LET YOU!"

Wow oh wow...what just happened :) So much packed into one episode! Redemption for some but not Ward (hail Hydra), love rekindled? maybe for some (where did Jemma go?), others taking a break. Looking forward to Season 3!

A little bit of reading turned up a Kree monolith was used as a beacon to alert the Kree of Inhuman activity on earth. Perhaps we'll see a Kree invasion? Maybe Simmons was transported to their world?

"I have to admit I jumped in my seat when the axe came down on Coulson's arm!"
I have to admit I was hoping with the Kree blood Coulson would have been immune. I think Whedon was trying to have a bit of closure with the ending of the season for many of the characters. Filling episode but it really left things up in the air a bit with Shield.

Good point. At the half point, in the underground/water city, didn't Skye turn to stone (or whatever) as well. They went to a few more scenes elsewhere, came back and she then exploded out of the shell. Who's to say that Coulson wouldn't have done the same?

I have to admit I jumped in my seat when the axe came down on Coulson's arm!
When he caught it I was thinking "will that kree blood make him immune?" when his hand turned to stone and the axe came down.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new bus next season. It looked like a large quinjet.

"I have to admit I jumped in my seat when the axe came down on Coulson's arm!"
I have to admit I was hoping with the Kree blood Coulson would have been immune. I think Whedon was trying to have a bit of closure with the ending of the season for many of the characters. Filling episode but it really left things up in the air a bit with Shield.

We won't know, at least not until/unless something else happens. But it wasn't disproven that he's not immune, either.

Good point. At the half point, in the underground/water city, didn't Skye turn to stone (or whatever) as well. They went to a few more scenes elsewhere, came back and she then exploded out of the shell. Who's to say that Coulson wouldn't have done the same?

My wife just pointed this out. Only the mist transforms the Inhumans, not touching the Diviner/crystals. So if he were immune, he wouldn't have started turning to stone just by touching it.

"You must be Gordon."
"Who are you?"
"The guy who kills Gordon."
:lol

The takeaway, though is never to teleport onto a shovel or any other pointy object.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back