Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Does anyone know if there's a science/technology division? I've been looking all over the place and all I can find is the Academy of Science and Technology... or is everything (sci & tech) covered under the guise of the Logistics Division?

Ok. S.H.I.E.L.D. has all this amazing tech and brilliant people working for them but they didn't have enough sense to use the magnetic cuffs that they'd were trying to use on Cap in TWS or sedate Ward... or both? No. Just regular handcuffs and two guards for one of their most dangerous agents. Well no wonder S.H.I.E.L.D. is scrambling to stay above water. At this point I wonder if they really should be trusted with the security of the world when they don't have enough foresight to know he would escape.

Aside de from that... interesting episode.

Those were US gov't guards, the escape was after the transfer from SHIELD custody. But I thought the same thing, they should have secured him better and sedated him before handing him over.

/\this.

Coulson is well aware that Ward was going to get free. He needs Ward to lead them to Skye's father. Remember, he said he still has people he can contact to find her father.

What I don't know is if at the end of the show, does he pull the trigger? and what comes out?? bullet or night night blue stuff?

Wednesday can't come fast enough... (I gotta wait an extra day :angry )

The other thing that I'm a bit surprised at SHIELD not having is some sort of high tech lie detector, corrections, what did they do with the one in that secret base of Fury's last season? It's not like they don't have room in their plane to take it along with them, it would seems like a very handy thing to have when you're trying to figure who's on the up and up and can or can't be trusted.

I'm not on board with Coulson now only knowing Ward would escape but also allowing it to happen. For one thing, he and his team spent the WHOLE ENTIRE EPISODE trying to show the world that they are not the ones who are killing people, Hydra is. To end the episode with Coulson knowing that Ward is about to murder more people who are fighting Hydra as well doesn't sound like him at all.

So uhh... was that Ward getting the tattoos at the end with dyed hair or was it some other person? I'm horrible with faces.

So uhh... was that Ward getting the tattoos at the end with dyed hair or was it some other person? I'm horrible with faces.
I have seen the other guy in a lot of stuff.

Something about the design immediately made me think "60's/70's comic book". Kirby's "energy spheres" maybe, I don't know.

So when they cloak the Bus hanging in VTOL mode like that, I get that it makes it invisible, but surely you still hear those six massive engines just holding it up in the air like that?

I have seen the other guy in a lot of stuff.

Something about the design immediately made me think "60's/70's comic book". Kirby's "energy spheres" maybe, I don't know.

Thanks, I see it in IMDB now, he's listed as "stranger". It's the guy from Cougar Town and The Bridge.

So when they cloak the Bus hanging in VTOL mode like that, I get that it makes it invisible, but surely you still hear those six massive engines just holding it up in the air like that?

That wasn't the Bus hanging in VTOL mode by the building, it was the Quinjet they stole.

Good episode, glad to finally have some answers, though it bugs me that when they decided Colson needed to be locked up they just sent Skye to handle it on her own.

Also, anyone know of a place to get screenshots or anything from this episode? The knife Colson picked up to replace the one he broke looked an awful lot like the one I've been carrying for years, and I'd like to double-check.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back