Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Chloe Bennet, who currently plays record company assistant Hailey on Nashville, has reportedly become the sixth and final regular cast member on ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D. She will play Skye, and here's a description of her character:

Skye [is] a confident woman who is slightly obsessed with superhero culture and the shadow organizations that exist within it. She's edgy and can out-talk anyone with her unflappable nature.

Bennet joins Stargate Universe's Ming-Na as Agent Melinda May, Killing Lincoln's Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Hollyoaks actress Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Gemma Simmons, The Fades star Ian De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, and of course the incomparable Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson.

Some set photos and videos from the pilot Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D. Official Set Video and Photos with Agent M - MovieWeb.com

Nothing too compelling

PHjSmGn4tNdumq_1_m.jpg

PHbERXAdfBJifd_1_m.jpg

PHKdoWC6Vh4VOL_1_m.jpg

PHizim0kZWkOlr_1_m.jpg

that guy is a moron. they posted about 6 videos of him "on the set", one showing a bucket of paint, one showing a trashcan, and so on.

everyone on youtube is hating on him because he is trying to make those "funny videos"

Does anyone else have the feeling that Coulson wasn't entirely Human since his first introduction?

Looking back at his performance in each movie he comes across as very Data-like.

Does anyone else have the feeling that Coulson wasn't entirely Human since his first introduction?

Looking back at his performance in each movie he comes across as very Data-like.

It's kind of a shame that the series probably/definitely won't air before Thor 2 is released. I'd like to hear Thor call him "Son of Coul" again. :D

And if he really is some kind of android, clone, or whatever the story is to bring him back, that kind of would make him the "son" of the original Coulson. ;)

I'm half expecting to find out he's been an android or something non-human since his first movie.

Hmmm. "Coul" is a variation on the word "Cowl". Often used in reference to a monk's hood. Maybe i'm looking too deeply into it.

Last edited:
I'm half expecting to find out he's been an android or something non-human

Hope the android, clone, non human theories are wrong. Really don't need the Agents of SHIELD to become the X Files.
It is very simple Coulson survived his fight with Loki and Director Fury lied about his death just like he lied about the trading cards to get the Avengers motivated.

Hope the android, clone, non human theories are wrong. Really don't need the Agents of SHIELD to become the X Files.
It is very simple Coulson survived his fight with Loki and Director Fury lied about his death just like he lied about the trading cards to get the Avengers motivated.

^^THIS. Thought it was obvious from the end of THE AVENGERS that Fury practically confessed to it. Also possibly that "putting someone into temporary death-like hibernation while imitating a weapon" is "what that thing does."

FYI, Squirrel Girl was created by Steve Ditko.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back