Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Re: Avengers (tv series)

Squirrel Girl is a joke character, she has defeated the most powerful Marvel villains (often off-screen)

Wouldn't mind seeing her in a series though, but you'd need an actress that has the right look for the part with round cheeks and an aptitude for large buck teeth (prosthetics will do)

They just need to recruit her for Avengers 2 so she can beat Thanos.

Then get a Watcher to stand around as proof it's really Thanos.

Then something else to refute Thanos being able to create decoys that can fool Watchers...

im actually wondering why they didnt do this yet. this way they could introduce all the characters that wont get a feature film. and if marvel does it themselves, it will be good too

Haven't you seen the new Spider-man cartoon? He works for SHIELD with a bunch of new guy heroes.
Right and that is a cartoon for children. ABC and Marvel are looking at a TV drama set in the cinematic Marvel Universe, not a cartoon.

I would definitely give this a shot.
There are enough b-list heroes in Marvel that could be in the show and still be cool.
Even if it regular human agents going after the unusual villains it could be interesting.

Wolf

With Joss' history in TV, I had a feeling after they hired him for Avengers, and then the sequel, that they just had to be talking to him about the TV shows they wanted to do.

With Joss' history in TV, I had a feeling after they hired him for Avengers, and then the sequel, that they just had to be talking to him about the TV shows they wanted to do.

With Joss' history in TV, I expect the following:

• The show will be full of hyper-witty banter and wry humor.
  • The show will be canceled in 1-2 seasons. Probably 1.
  • The show will end on a forever-unresolved cliffhanger, or at least will end with a LOT of unanswered questions.
  • A main character will die in a pointless way, just after having one of the best days of their lives. I'm talking stray power line, open manhole cover, hit by a bus, burst appendix, whatever.

With Joss' history in TV, I expect the following:

• The show will be full of hyper-witty banter and wry humor.
  • The show will be canceled in 1-2 seasons. Probably 1.
  • The show will end on a forever-unresolved cliffhanger, or at least will end with a LOT of unanswered questions.
  • A main character will die in a pointless way, just after having one of the best days of their lives. I'm talking stray power line, open manhole cover, hit by a bus, burst appendix, whatever.

Except for the cancelling I agree with all the above LMAO.. Joss is my hero :D

That is great news! I wonder how they are going to pull this off.. will the show take place before the Avengers? I can't get enough of Phil!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back