TDKR Bane Costume

If you have Facebook then yes its up on my Fan Page!

Your costume is amazing. I've seen tons of amazing work on the RPF but you actually, literally LOOK like Tom Hardy in costume. I went by your FB page and checked out your video and, holy crap dude, you SOUND like him too!

Seriously, amazing job man, wish I could see you in action at a con so I could take in all the Bane glory in person.

Your costume is amazing. I've seen tons of amazing work on the RPF but you actually, literally LOOK like Tom Hardy in costume. I went by your FB page and checked out your video and, holy crap dude, you SOUND like him too!

Seriously, amazing job man, wish I could see you in action at a con so I could take in all the Bane glory in person.

Thanks man my schedule next year with my Wife is:

Wondercon
SDCC
DragonCon
Las Vegas Comic Expo

With some possible little stuff thrown in, SDCC I am going for a new version of Bane by then!

Couple shots from The Dark Knight Legend Exhibit! I took a few more but waiting on loading those up!

ECECF575-8E6C-467C-969A-1C7EB38C89EA-20406-000009468754E13B.jpg

4EA062C7-EB39-4BBE-86D9-6FC3317B977D-20406-0000094706C95708.jpg

You have my permission to continue the awesome!! I heard all about your "invasion". Now what did Bane bring home.... ;)

We invaded the Exhibit last weekend, the security guards had to be on their toes the entire time we were in there

Ha, that's awesome! The fact that you play the character so well I'm sure further adds to the mental disconnect. Probably quite disconcerting to be guarding a Batman exhibit and have a real life Bane come strolling in...:lol

You are the most spot-on Bane I've ever seen. You look so much like the actor it's incredible. The costume itself is brilliant as well. Like somebody else pointed out already, your eyes just sell it. This is just awesome. Keep up the amazing work!

Yeah I heard about it...mask on...mask off LOL You do look shady and burly, not a good combo for the security guards ;)

by far the best I've seen. also you are in the TDKR special features disc, for a few seconds.

Yeah in the first 5 minutes of the Batmobile Documentary....its my first outing ever in the costume so I am a little bummed in the quality BUT happy I was able to be in it

Okay RD, take your butt to the Fit Club thread and start reading. We need to get you moving some weight to pull off the look better! I have too much gut to do it well...for now. ;)

Okay RD, take your butt to the Fit Club thread and start reading. We need to get you moving some weight to pull off the look better! I have too much gut to do it well...for now. ;)

uh dude no offense BUT I have added 25 lbs of muscle and work out 4 times a week and take supplements....The Vest in the above pictures wasnt synched up cause I was being lazy so it looks like I have a gut which I do not. Here are some pics since the coat doesnt show jack. Just a FYI Hardy was only 190lbs in TDKR, I am 235lbs solid muscle

255106_10152290917025131_1676267171_n.jpg

45113_10152307686095131_1820596587_n.jpg

Okay, night and day from the Facebook page pic I just saw. Carry on, wayward son! Still, chime in on there. We bash together with tips and such all day.

Oh no worries man, my buddy trains me he used to lift ALOT. Gotta remember about costume pics sometimes the costume doesn't sit right and makes it look weird.

hey ryan its josh from tucson i did the darth maul, anyway are you doing the fiesta bowl parade in this thing?

p.s. still rockin the maul? and man you got all swoll. o_O i havent seen any of you huys in a long time man.

later.

p.s. looks dope man.

hey ryan its josh from tucson i did the darth maul, anyway are you doing the fiesta bowl parade in this thing?

p.s. still rockin the maul? and man you got all swoll. o_O i havent seen any of you huys in a long time man.

later.

p.s. looks dope man.

Hey dude has been a long time! Yeah Ill be doing the parade this year! Yeah I did Maul twice this year which might be a record lol!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back