TDKR Bane Costume

I've been trying to cut back on the "just a compliment" posts, but this one warrants it.

As someone already said, you look like you walked right off the set. Fantastic work on the detail, and you could not have picked a better character for yourself. Well done.

I've been trying to cut back on the "just a compliment" posts, but this one warrants it.

As someone already said, you look like you walked right off the set. Fantastic work on the detail, and you could not have picked a better character for yourself. Well done.

Wow Thanks, I really Appreciate that! Makes the hard work in the Gym and researching worth it!

You need to post a video of you in the costume and do the voice so that we can really experience the magic.

I know people have already been throwing compliments at you, but after checking the video I just gotta say; you got the Bane down! Got close to gettin goosebumps, so thanks for that :)

I know people have already been throwing compliments at you, but after checking the video I just gotta say; you got the Bane down! Got close to gettin goosebumps, so thanks for that :)

Thanks! I really am looking into doing a reenactment of a scene or just a video of a longer dialogue. At the Las Vegas Comic Expo costume contest I did the first part of the "Blackgate Speech" over the microphone and people were losing their minds.......Of Course nobody got video of it!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back