TDKR Bane Costume

Couple of new shots from my photo shoot yesterday!
aba9yman.jpg
I thought this picture was a pre-production shot when I first saw it! Love how this is coming together.

Trying to put together a detailed Bane costume and this BLEW me away... very impressive!!!

Any help to push me in the right direction for this costume would be SUPER appreciated... whether its where to buy pieces or how to make them....

Again GREAT job and look forward to any help.

Trying to put together a detailed Bane costume and this BLEW me away... very impressive!!!

Any help to push me in the right direction for this costume would be SUPER appreciated... whether its where to buy pieces or how to make them....

Again GREAT job and look forward to any help.

Send me a PM or ask any questions in my build thread, I have a link in my signature to it, I am more than happy to help.

amazing! I agree with everyone, you definitely look the part.

Really thank you everyone for the overwhelming comments, I never thought putting this together it would get to this level

Excellent work. I had to go back and forth from the first pic to the follow ups to figure out that it wasn't an image capture from the movie. Very impressive.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back