TDKR Bane Costume

Ryan you know I have already told you how awesome this costume was, but I will say it again. EPIC!

Keith your comments are what fuels me, when someone of your talent and skill says something like that it means the world to me! Thanks guys for the kind words, I should have some progress stuff in a few weeks

I agree with the others. At first I thought I was looking at behind the scene or on set photos. Kudos to you dude. That is pretty amazing!

joining the bandwagon, you don't just have the outfit, your eyes, your expression, you got the look!

Again guys the comments are awesome, I should have some pics in a week or 2 of the new mask or atleast were its at.

So, is there something wrong with me if I envision the next photoset involving you and Batman at a kid's birthday party. You are pummeling Batman, kids around you, looking on in terror. Next pic: lighted cake, sparkler candle, you leaning in whispering something to the birthday child, who is in tears.

534520_10151065762511928_2031151150_n.jpg
.... I saw you at SDCC and i must say i was impressed with the resemblance you have with Tom Hardy as Bane!

The costume is flawless, and you are perfect for it. The Bats costume is great as well, leading to some genuine confusion during the first few pictures, trying to figure out if they were some weird behind the scenes shots or not.

Absolutely amazing job.

It's crazy how all out you went on the details. Everything from the vest, pants, boots, mask, you really studied the costume and it shows!

Any chance you're going to be making his coat as well? I'd love to see how that comes out. Your work here is awesome, man. Keep it up!

I actually have the Coat coming, once I get it I will be weathering it ALOT to get the correct beat up-ness of it. I will post pics when its done

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back