Harry Potter - Noble Collection

narnia2012

Hello!

I would like to know if some of you guys can help me to list ALL the items of Harry Potter made by Noble Collection through the years. ALL the items meaning ALL the items hehe. From discountinued to still available. PLEASE :)

Thanks!

This would be all Noble collection?? becuase there has been different items for different places. Of the top of my head there is
US Noble Collection Catalogue
UK Noble Collection Catalogue
France Noble Collection Catalogue
Germany Noble Collection Catalogue
Spain Noble Collection Catalogue
Good start would be here
The Noble Collection: Product Catalog
This would be current, we can start by adding what other have/remember.

This would be all Noble collection?? becuase there has been different items for different places. Of the top of my head there is
US Noble Collection Catalogue
UK Noble Collection Catalogue
France Noble Collection Catalogue
Germany Noble Collection Catalogue
Spain Noble Collection Catalogue
Good start would be here
The Noble Collection: Product Catalog
This would be current, we can start by adding what other have/remember.

I have been away from here, but I have done quite research about this and have the same info that you have given me here.

Now I also would like to know about LOTR items from Noble :) Working on it :p

Why?!? :confused

Hehe kind of odd, I know. It is just that I want to know what things I missed. Yep, that's it. I remember -for example- couple of years ago the LOTR in Noble had a very important selection of items, and now there are very few of them but in that time I didn't have the money to start any collection, so I just wanna know what things I missed and if I cant get them know. Still keeping hope :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back