Help identifying the maker of my ANH AFBB Obi Wan

Edraven99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

I'm hoping a few of you Obi Wan lightsaber gurus can help me identify who the maker of this AFBB hilt is. I got it in the same deal from another RPFer whom I purchased my MR ANH Obi weathered from.

He doesn't remember where he got it from, but doing my own research I'm *pretty* sure that it's a Roman's Empire hilt... or at least parts of it are. What's throwing me is the emitter. I haven't come across one in all of the pictures of Roman's hilts that looks exactly like it. It's fairly light so I'm assuming that it's chromed aluminum. Any help anyone can give me would be most appreciated! Thanks!

Looks like a Romans Empire.

No threads on the windvane to screw it to the grenade, 2 piece handwheel, square teeth on the gear, chromed emitter.

These parts look like from his runs before we even knew what the booster and balance pipe really were, and before Roman had a real Handwheel to produce a 4 piece version.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back