spidey4fun?

codyy

Do they do good work ? I sent him a design to print a black asm costume? I wanted to know if anyone has done business with him before

I haven't done business with Brad(This is his name) , but I have read here very kind words for his job. People here say that he is one of the best designers. Hope that helped!

He does great work, but is able to make any variations on the ASM suit? I had thought that due to his work with Marvel/Sony for their ASM display from last year's Comic Con he couldn't work on ASM suits.

...Maybe I'm wrong.

-Nick

Idk if he can. I emailed him asking if he can. Still waiting for a response. If he cant do you guys happen to know how good frontier costuming is?

Last I heard Frontier wasn't taking any orders for the time being...but maybe CallMeMilo can answer that with more authority. I think he has some connection with Frontier, but correct me if I'm wrong.

-Nick

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back