TMNT Movie Casey Jones Mask/Kevin Eastman

TMNTRocketeer

Hey everybody! My first time posting, but I've been lurking for a few years. I decided I'd like to share some things I've made over the years if anyone might be interested in seeing them. First up is my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie Casey Jones mask. This was a from 2009 and was sculpted in clay from scratch, then molded, bodyshopped, re-molded, and cast in fiberglass with a white gel-coat surface. It was a for my Halloween costume that year. I also was able to track down the entire wardrobe, and original athletic equipment as seen in the film.

As far as I can tell it is the most screen-accurate version of the mask I've seen, and I even gave one to Kevin Eastman. His and mine are the only two out there. I hope you all enjoy, and I'll slowly start posting up other things I've made.

Thanks Wicked M6! I never thought about doing a run, but maybe I should if there is enough interest.

Also, I don't suppose you know how I can post the pictures in the actual post instead of as an attachment?

I'm relatively new at all this myself lol, but as far as I'm aware, you upload the pics to a host like imageshack for example, then copy the direct link from there.

Then you press the image box (in between the little world and speech bubble when typing a message) and paste the link in there

Hope I have helped in some way lol

Looks great its the closet and most accurate Casey movie mask prop replica I have seen there are two that are very close but this one is a bit closer than either. I spent some time modelling a mask for someone that was supposed to send me a finished copy tho he still might (I have been waiting a year and a half). I like to think I have a keen eye for this mask I wonder if its slightly wider perhaps the scale is off but awesome none the less. I know one other artist had someone use my video as reference for their 3d file using Pepakura Designer but it didn't turn out as good as yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back