EXO- SQUAD --Jt Marsh Eframe Build

AGFRX7

Sr Member
I'm about half way complete building my Mark 4 IM armor, and I've decided to set my sights on my next project... Jt Marsh's E-Frame from the 1990's animated show EXO-Squad.

exo-squad_L06.jpg

jtmarsh.jpg

I know this will be a VERY ambiteous build, but it has been my dream to have this exoskelton ever since I was younger and collected every figure from this series. Since I've been going to conventions in costumes for some time now, I feel its time to finally show what I can do.... "Go big or go home" kind of attitude.

The thing is, I don't want this to be a static piece. I actually want it to be able to be worn, move, and walk... just a little, not a marathon.

In that statement is the problem. I know that this will need to be light enough to be mobile but have a structure that allows it to bend and move properly and carry its own weight. I don't plan on having the wings expand, at least not at this point due to weight concerns and issues with the wingspan being quite large and cumbersome.

As I am in the development phase of this project, I am looking to the folks here on the RPF for help... to provide suggestions, ideas and pointers for this build as I start drafting the blueprints from this massive costume/mech/armor =)

Last edited:
thats awesome! i remember this as well. had all of them. if you want to build one, check out instructables.com for the aliens power-loader tutorial. it would be a perfect base for it. only the arms are different.
this was the one i liked
exo-squad_L01.jpg

you may have to sign up to get the pdf instructions. but it is well worth it. that site is perfect for learnging how to do a lot of stuff we do.
im even nice enough to link you
power loader

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back