New to RPF

KillerRu

Hi there,

Couldn't really find an introduction sub-forum so I tought I'd just post it in the forum that applies for me the most.

First of all a picture of myself (taken by my boyfriend who studies photography)
426367_10151389617245473_1985818690_n.jpg

I'm Jill, 22 years old. Living in Belgium. My English is quite bad so sometimes I'm going to try to explain things that I hope you guys understand.

First of all I studied a year in 3D mask making. A year of theatrical grime and a year of just make-up FX.

Now I still have a lot to learn, like what materials I use best, what techniques I can apply, ...

So I hope I can get some tutorials, help from this forum and well hope I posted in the right forum. If not is it possible to just switch it to the right one without deleting the whole post... Did my best for this English so :facepalm

Here two of my recent works:
DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

Thank in advance,
Jill

Oh btw (The avatar is one of my works: Bald cap, tattoo, black eye and scratches are all make up)

Last edited:
Coming from a make-up background, I will say your baldcap is great! Welcome to the RPF!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back