Punisher Short Film - Dirty Laundry

2jea7w8.jpg

I liked the pacing and build up, but his lack of motivation to take action when really needed still bothered me. Another thing that distracted me was the music, wish it was something more original.
Still a great short film.

Thanks for the link Noeland

WOW!!! That was EXCELLENT!!

I know lots of people didn't like Jane as the Punisher, but I did. That 'fan film' was like a deleted scene from the movie!!! I really wish he'd be casted to do another film. I think he's an under-rated action star and could do so much more.

Thanks for posting the video!!

I think The Punisher movie rights just reverted back to Marvel. Hopefully they give Jane another shot at the roll with a good story line written or co-written with Ennis.

Fantastic! I'm a big fan of Tom Jane, and if this is a step towards another Punisher movie, count me in!

As long as there's no weeping.......or over sentimentality. Or crap, Nicholson-esque bad guys.....

Rich

Stuff like this is great to measure the public interest in a project. Here's hoping They use TJ as Frank again. Great Video.

I love anything Punisher live action (yes, even Dolph), so I enjoyed it. I thought he waited a bit too long to "take action" like "comic book Punisher" might have, but when he did, that rocked ! :cool

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back