Sideshow 1:1 Darth Vader at SDCC?...

We're making progress! Nice to see it up for sale. Looks like it's another year before these actually hit the "shelves." I don't think I can pass this up. I know how much work goes into sourcing the pieces for your own Vader, and the mannequin issues alone are kinda crazy. For me, this is the way to own the iconic Sith Lord.

I guess the final test is to see how the actual production pieces compare to this prototype.

Thanks for the hard work Gino!!

Oh they made some great pieces over the years.But not all was good.Its a big company that is producing in china..so the quality of the paintjobs will never be so good like fanmade(from a talented artist).But the Vader needs only a automotive paintjob..no big weathering..so I think he will look very good.:)
I´m more curious about the Boba...the Bobahelmet from Master Replica had a great paintjob for a licensed prop...hope the lifesize Boba has the same quality.

Oh they made some great pieces over the years.But not all was good.Its a big company that is producing in china..so the quality of the paintjobs will never be so good like fanmade(from a talented artist).But the Vader needs only a automotive paintjob..no big weathering..so I think he will look very good.:)
I´m more curious about the Boba...the Bobahelmet from Master Replica had a great paintjob for a licensed prop...hope the lifesize Boba has the same quality.

How about YOU get the Boba and let me know how it looks...? :popcorn

:D

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back