Production made Ewok facial appliance..my first Star Wars item !

Madrid Boba

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello!!

This is my First Star Wars real item... not screen used, but original... :$

I never liked Ewoks, as i thought that was of one of the main "mistakes" of Lucas...

But is nice to have some original items.... ANH and ESB prices are out of my reach. :cry

Here are some pics... and the link of the Propstore page Produciton Made Ewok Face Cast
Star_Wars_ROTJ_Ewok_Face_Cast_1.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

Yub nub! (aka excellent piece!)

It's very nice to see a piece like this that shows more of a before and after application of the fur -- I personally find that very interesting, because I'm still much in the learning phase of how such things are done. Thank you for sharing those photos!

Oh cool, this is something I worked on quite a while back for a client. The fur and face came from Stuart Freeborn originally and I created the custom face insert underneath (sculpted it, cast in stone and then vac formed a clear plastic shell) and did the fur and paint apps. Glad it's found a home in a nice collection (and in a case with a few friends!)

Enjoy!

best,
Tom

Oh cool, this is something I worked on quite a while back for a client. The fur and face came from Stuart Freeborn originally and I created the custom face insert underneath (sculpted it, cast in stone and then vac formed a clear plastic shell) and did the fur and paint apps. Glad it's found a home in a nice collection (and in a case with a few friends!)

Enjoy!

best,
Tom

Thanks Tom, it is good to know that you made such a great display ! And also great to know that the fur comes from Freeborn !

Alfredo

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back