Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

There was some discussion elsewhere that this was Hawkeye's quiver, you can see at the bottom of the frame what looks like a bow or bow drawstring.

It's a tool that allows Hawkeye to load and fire 9 arrows at once. But yeah, it kind of looks like a big F'you to the studio holding XMen rights.

Anyway, anyone notice Tony grabbing and holding the Chitauri Sceptor from the first Avengers? What's up with that?

At first I thought "ultron looked really cheesy in that shot". But after I got a closer look, it turns out that this is a completely different form. Perhaps his Vibranium final form?

It's Ultron's final form, dubbed Ultimate Ultron according to the Lego sets. It's more of an evolution of the Ultron Prime design, has a little more armor plating throughout, guessing it's the vibranium upgrade.

Ah Ha! Then the "claw"/Speed Loader is the same as the devices you can see on the side of his shins on the Hot Toys figure. That suddenly makes a whole bunch of sense.

HOT_TOYS_AVENGERS_AGE_OF_ULTRON_DISPLAY_1-6_SCALE_HAWKEYE_03.jpg

About the only thing I am disappointed about is the lack of kick ass toys, with the exception of the sweet Hot toys Ultron. I mean seriously. Where's the good stuff at?

^Agreed, it is. I was referring to the lack of good children's toys. I enjoy having a kick ass time with the children playing with action figures. My Hot Toys collection is off limits for that. Have not really seen a decent selection anywhere.

There are people that have built full wearable armor for less... (Sure out of foam mats etc. but I've seen some really great stuff here!)

I would never pay more than 2-300 for something like that...

IMHO it ain't THAT cool!

Of course Im sure figure collectors rationalize the price like I do with prop replicas...

My friends all think my props are really cool... But the few times I've told them how much certain things cost... Well, about 99.9% kinda have that roll their eyes cause I'm that crazy look... LOL.

Half of my friends would love to have an accurate VADER helmet etc. 0% would ever spend the money for an eFX, DS, SL, or even Quasimodo!

Sorry to derail, but that hulkbuster price tag knocked me back...

For $850 it damned well ought to be awesome. Too rich for my blood :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back