Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

I still haven't figured out who the blue dress is.
blue_dress_zps950c857d.jpg

The hair seems too dark for Jane Foster. Also I'm not good with profiles, does that even look like Natalie Portman? Did she get recast? Obviously the hair is way to dark for Pepper Potts. Neither of these two are included in the cast on IMDB. The only other named female roll (other than the main 3: Black Widow, Maria Hill, Scarlet Witch) is Peggy Carter and well...

I still haven't figured out who the blue dress is.
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a555/kegas_76/blue_dress_zps950c857d.jpg

The hair seems too dark for Jane Foster. Also I'm not good with profiles, does that even look like Natalie Portman? Did she get recast? Obviously the hair is way to dark for Pepper Potts. Neither of these two are included in the cast on IMDB. The only other named female roll (other than the main 3: Black Widow, Maria Hill, Scarlet Witch) is Peggy Carter and well...

ageofultronmysterywoman.jpg

She appears to be of Asian descent, and there has been some rumors floating about as to who it is, but a glance through the Age of Ultron casting shows a Korean actress by the name of Soo-hyun cast in a role called "Doctor." This is her:

soohyun_4.jpg

While the still image from the trailer leaves much to be desired in terms of clarity, Soo-hyun is the best physical match for the unnamed person in the trailer. Given that she's shown hanging out with the Avengers, it's safe to say that she has a large role to play in the movie, and that Marvel is keeping her identity and purpose a secret for now.

That's my $0.02, anyway...

While the still image from the trailer leaves much to be desired in terms of clarity, Soo-hyun is the best physical match for the unnamed person in the trailer. Given that she's shown hanging out with the Avengers, it's safe to say that she has a large role to play in the movie, and that Marvel is keeping her identity and purpose a secret for now.

That's my $0.02, anyway...

You are correct sir, the Samsung extended trailer confirms that lady in the blue dress is indeed her. Good work.

Operator: This is Walt Disney Studios, how can I help you?
Samsung: This is Samsung! We're in deep trouble! We need to advertise our products in the new Avengers ASAP! We don't know if we're going to survive to late till April or May! We need product awareness now!
Operator: But we've already released two trailers so far and-
Samsung: IT HAS TO BE JUST A SHOT OF SAMSUNG PRODUCTS!
Operator: Alright alright. Just ho-
Samsung: NOW!!!!!!! IT HAS TO BE NOW!

brandassured_zps048d0170.png

Samsung: Phew. That was close.

Just watched the trailer again and caught the shot of Loki's scepter from The Avengers, something I didn't notice before. Could it be what animates Ultron from Tony's scrapped suits?

Just watched the trailer again and caught the shot of Loki's scepter from The Avengers, something I didn't notice before. Could it be what animates Ultron from Tony's scrapped suits?

Just based on initial color pallet they chose for his illuminated face etc. I could see that. It could also explain his statement of the path he started them on. Maybe he was doing testing on the scepter like he was in the Avengers and found a way to use it's energy to sustain his suits without his mini reactors. Giving them life in a sense.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back