Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

goofball107

avengers 2 will be filmed after thor 2, iron man 3, hulk and captain america 2 but black widow and maybe hawkeye will be secondary roles but its only being written marvel says they will be releasing two movies a year. sorry for the wrong info guys:facepalm

Last edited:
a) this thread doesnt contain any information

and b) there is no confirmation for a hulk movie, also if a hulk movie gets made, its said to be made in 2015, the same year avengers 2 comes out, so i doubt it will start filming in 2015
also, there are still 2 marvel movies in that mix, that arent even named yet, so you are missing some vital information there, so im guessing youre just assuming here to get attention.

also the thing about black widow and hawkeye is not information, its just a point of view.

instead of going on 'what you herd (sic)', do some research.

you'll find very rapidly that posting random information without actual research behind it on here will result in exactly what has happened here. soooo... don't be a *********.

actual information about the movie is extremely limited, as its only just being written now. no one will be able to confirm or deny anything for a long time yet, anything else is conjecture and just people voicing their own opinions.

From what i have read Marvel will release 2 movies every year. With IM 3 for next together with either Thor or Cap. Marvel also has a gaurdians of the galaxy planned for 2014 which will lead up to the avengers 2.
Guardians of the Galaxy wordt film | nu.nl/film | Het laatste nieuws het eerst op nu.nl

It's definitely Thor 2. Starts shooting in August or September...can't remember which. I'm pretty sure that it has a November 2013 release date.

edit: Yup, November 8th

Would mentioning Thanos be considered a spoiler in The Avengers thread but not in The Avengers 2 thread?
If anyone is talking about The Avengers 2, then they probably know Thanos from The Avengers. So it's not a spoiler for The Avengers 2. Then again I could be wrong.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Two

Marvel_Phase_Two.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy... that's interesting. I would have rather had Marvel make a Nova movie for the cosmic tie in. (think about that they could have done with the awesome modern costume :love)

What dates go with what? I see 5 movies and 3 dates.

Guardians 8/14
CA 4/14
Thor 11/13

IM is 5/13 isn't it?
So Ant-Man is official but dateless?

well, they showed the test reel, they got great reactions, so i think you can say its official, why else would they show it at the marvel panel

yes im is 5/13

IM is 5/13 isn't it?
So Ant-Man is official but dateless?
Ant-Man is official, but no scheduled year. Once Edgar Wright's The World's End wraps next year, they begin shooting for Ant-Man sometime late in 2013.

Yes May 3, 2013 is for Iron Man 3, but I had seen Iron Man 3 release as April 26, 2013 but that's only for UK.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back