Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

ZrFEoC4.jpg

Full shot of the AoU Ultron.

I'm not liking how Ultron's final form looks more "human". He HATES humans so why try and look like one? Reminds me of Lockdown...

Because he can. Nearly everyone wants to lift Tony Stark up by the throat when they are in a room with him but most cannot.

That'd make a great line in the movie :)

What are you doing that?

Someone else in the room" We all want to, he's just the only one who can actually do it" :)

Got the idea that he takes physical form, at least at first, from old junked Iron Man suits.

When he first starts talking and walks in front of the Avengers, it looks like he's made of IM suits, then looks like he's parting out that other one where he rips it's faceplate off

So is anyone else thinking that Quicksilver is the Avenger that dies in this one? Could make for a pretty sweet scene, quicksilver dying, Scarlet Witch goes into crazy mode and unleashes her full powers and blows up a gazillion Ultron drones. Maybe her screaming in the trailer is that? Hmmm?

I'm in the camp believing that Stark creates an army of defense droids, which would account for the Avengers insignia on them, and that they go nuts thanks to Ultron. Thor obviously attacks stark because of this.
Banner looks to be in a lot of stress so it's safe to assume his battle with Iron Man has something to do with an inability to control the Hulk.

So is there a chance they've actually been able to keep a secret about Black Panther being in this? Or did I miss that 18 pages ago?

Agreed. But the Stark angle is interesting and makes enough sense to be acceptable.

Klaw has a lot to do with vibranium.

How do we know Ant-man isn't tied in somehow? I've read that there's a flashback to Caps time.

(My actual response after seeing the trailer)

"Yes, Disney, we get that you own Marvel. You don't need to try to give us a hidden message by having a villain singing a classic Disney song from a classic Disney film."

(My actual response after seeing the trailer)

"Yes, Disney, we get that you own Marvel. You don't need to try to give us a hidden message by having a villain singing a classic Disney song from a classic Disney film."
I don't think Ultron wants to be a real boy. Also, John Williams did Pinnochio's "Wish Upon a Star" in Close Encounters of the Third Kind, so what's wrong with using music from Pinocchio at all?

Actually, that was the best option for a song they could have gotten. Having those ties to Disney just made it a LOT easier to get the rights.

I remember an episode of Once Upon a Time in Wonderland where the Red Queen made reference to a punishment that was "a beast that slowly digested you over the course of a thousand years." If Disney hadn't bought Star Wars, do you think they could have used that reference to the Sarlaac?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back