Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

I'm not sure anyone has posted it up yet. Someone mentioned that it might be the End Credit Scene with Guardians of the Galaxy...which would be similar to the End Scene of Captain America which featured a mini trailer for the Avengers.

Stark: "JARVIS, is that you?"
Vision: "I go by The Vision now, sir. I am here to help. We must take special care of the twins. Especially Wanda. She's... special. I can... feel it?"
Stark: "Well, good to have you back, buddy."
Cap: "What can you tell us about Ultron?"
Vision: "He has no physical weakness and will stop at nothing to destroy you all."
Stark: "Great. Now that's settled. What's the plan?"

(Just some fun by me)

Just been to a Captain America:Winter Soldier fan event at Disney UK. They screened the SDCC showreel. Including the Ant-Man footage. And Age of Ultron. Really really impressive stuff.

In case this hasn't been said enough... WHY are they not bringing Falcon into Avengers 2? He was such an awesome addition in Cap 2, not to mention he IS an Avenger. What a waste. While I'm sure it'll be a great movie, it could definitely be better with him. Mackie nailed the character and they totally nailed the costume. He was PERFECT. :(

In case this hasn't been said enough... WHY are they not bringing Falcon into Avengers 2? He was such an awesome addition in Cap 2, not to mention he IS an Avenger. What a waste. While I'm sure it'll be a great movie, it could definitely be better with him. Mackie nailed the character and they totally nailed the costume. He was PERFECT. :(

They're already including Rhodes, I think including Falcon on top of all the other new characters being introduced in Avengers 2 would definitely have over-crowded an already crowded movie.

They're already including Rhodes, I think including Falcon on top of all the other new characters being introduced in Avengers 2 would definitely have over-crowded an already crowded movie.

I'll take Falcon over Rhodes... Iron Patriot was a joke and Cheadle is a horrible Rhodes compared to Howard. Falcon would have been a nice balance between supers (Thor, Hulk, Cap, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision) and regulars (Hawkeye, Widow, Fury). IM is kind of an in between... not super unless he's in his suit.

If they are going to include Captain Marvel, I hope Joss had a say in it. As much as I really want this, I only want it to happen if he believes it will work and not because tossed her in for the sake of it.

They can just keep adding new faces to the Avengers and keep making solo movies for them. I'd rather see Captain Marvel 2 than Iron Man 7. Maybe bring the originals in for cameos once in a while.

As much as people want new characters, you kind of need to play these ones out as much as possible UNLESS people have no problem recasting all the current roles. I guess to some extent, this is going to happen sooner than later (RDJ most likely/Evans & Hemsworth probably when their contracts are up). I think when that happens is going to be a real test for Marvel to see how people respond to new faces in these roles that have been owned entirely by their current actors. Marvel's had a good streak with casting calls, but recasting an iconic role is no easy feat.

I don't see this Marvel train slowing down any time soon. Before anyone gets tired of a character in the movies, suddenly new characters will be front and center.

Excelsior!

I don't see anyone really having a problem with anyone getting tired of any of the characters, really. Only exceptions are Black Widow (I see more hate about her getting a solo movie than anyone) and possibly Iron Man (comic "purists" who didn't like the IM3 twist). I think of the current members, people can't get enough Cap (fresh off the hype of CA:TWS) and probably another Hulk installment.

Would love to see the current cast play their respective roles through to a Planet Hulk plotted film. I'd rather see them rebuild after recasting the prime characters for a Civil War plot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly a teaser released today?

ScreenShot2014-09-17at102902AM_zps0cfe45c9.png

ScreenShot2014-09-17at103133AM_zpsda7e374b.png

Yep, eagerly waiting to see it again :). They already released the official synopsis along with a photo from the opening of the trailer shown at Comic Con.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back