Stargate:Atlantis Wraith Leather coat images needed, please help!!!

Anubis

I am about to start work on two replica Wraith outfits from the TV sreies Stargate:Atlantis. I am going to be working on a Wraith Commanders oufit and Wraith Queen and I am hoping that some one out there on the RPF can help me with finding detail images of the long black leather coats they wear in the series, also any images or links to the foot wear used for both male and female Wraith in the series. I have mangaed to find a couple of images below of what we looking for but if anyone has any really good photo's they can share with me then it would be very appreciated!

The faces I will be sculpting and casting myself for both myself and a friend of mine but I cannot re-produce the leather outfits they wear, so if anyone knows of someone that is a genius with leather work and making leather items/coats then please PM me with details and we can organise commision work for two coats, one male and one female. As always any and all help is greatly appreciated guys!

Best wishes,

Paul.

Here's two images that I did manage to find, but we need detailed images of the overall coats, IE the the back of the coats, belts and any detail work etc.

th10.jpg

thCAYU9F0R.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back