K.I.T.T. From Knight Rider Season 3/4

The car was cool enough, but rigging up oil, smoke AND a grappling hook is just priceless! :D The remote operated scanner is probably also going to turn some heads if you leave the machine parked on a busy street somewhere and just blip the switch once in awhile.

Please, don't tell me you are also planning to rig up an operational ejection seat? ;)

I'm without words. You... You... I love you and hate you at the same time. This is cooler than cool. I envy you so much. Absolutely incredible work, my friend. More! More!

Hi all,

Well part 9 coming as soon as i get up out of bed, but thank you for all the compliments.

Yes, i have toyed with an ejection seat, but still trying to come up with the way of fitting the mechanism under the seat, my first idea was a scissor jack under it, but hey, one day, lol.

Mike

Part 9, Scanner part 2.

Scanner with housings and Driver board.

p4174112.jpg

p4174113.jpg

p5034110.jpg

p9293710.jpg

Switch Pods.

p5234210.jpg

switch10.jpg

Part 10 Coming.

Part 12,

Update on Upper Console. Electronics on and lit.

p7074511.jpg

p7074510.jpg

The autograph on it is Catherine Hickland, who played Stevie in the series, and was married to the Hoff.

More to come

Last edited:
Nope, don't believe this thread at all! This guy obviously has a secret body shop behind the fake house front to build such an awesome car. The "driveway" is the secret entrance to the secret body shop! He also has a secret team of craftsman working on this round the clock. Yep, that's it.....

Nope, don't believe this thread at all! This guy obviously has a secret body shop behind the fake house front to build such an awesome car. The "driveway" is the secret entrance to the secret body shop! He also has a secret team of craftsman working on this round the clock. Yep, that's it.....

I think he really did it in his driveway, but neglected to mention that this was also sitting in his driveway:

SEMI2.JPG

This is just stunning! And if there were still A-10's in the UK, I'm sure you could sell that number plater to a pilot for a decent amount.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back