K.I.T.T. From Knight Rider Season 3/4

Hi,

New update, attempting to hide KITTS main control centre.

p7074515.jpg

p7074516.jpg

p7074517.jpg

Mike

Thanks Guys,

just boarded out the trunk, so I can carpet over the board, this then gives me a surface to screw gadgets to.

Pics coming soon.

Mike

Amazing work. I just saw KITT at Barris Kustoms a few weeks ago and it was awesome. Seeing your work reminds of the labor of love that goes into these cars. Here are some pics:
181393_4126500198166_329007630_n.jpg

579903_4126500598176_550197817_n.jpg

KITT with a repro Batmobile:
600616_4126503358245_1475541360_n.jpg

Wow, it is still in one piece. My friend and I built that car for Barris a few years back. (It was his car and we converted it). Mostly from parts we had laying around. It's a season 3/4 car but we used a 1/2 voicebox. The countdown was made from a few old buttons I had. (Construction of it is on my site). The electronics were whipped together in two weeks from parts laying around. some of the digits were larger than the original but was close enough. We only had a few weeks to finish the whole car and get it back to him.

This car was later seen on America's got Talent in season one. Barris has taken it to a few shows on the west coast too. Nice to see it is still holding up.

New work done today.

Boot Carpeted, Internal and external speakers fitted, interior trim mounted and fixed properly.

p7084510.jpg

p7084515.jpg

p7084511.jpg

p7084512.jpg

p7084513.jpg

p7084514.jpg

Videos to come, of the scanner running with sound.

Mike

Wow, it is still in one piece. My friend and I built that car for Barris a few years back.

Woah! That's awesome. After years of driving by, we finally called and got George and Joji to give us a tour. Well worth it. (Although I was sad to miss the General Lee - it was out on loan).

And hear ,I thought my 1/18 scale knight rider diecast KITT car ,with removable t-tops and grappling hook ,seat ejection, and light moving from side to side on hood , was really something.....wow......very nice work indeed, love the work you have done on that car.....I think I am going to passout......getting dizzy.....cant look anymore.......my legs getting weak.......huh.................................................................lol

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back