National Lampoons Vacation.... The Postcards

Mr Webber

Master Member
One of my favorite opening titles and always wanted a set so here they are in sequence but the last two, Cascade, Colorado goes after Montana and Atlanta goes after Dallas, Texas.

Last edited:
Freaking. Love. It.

That movie is so classic, it will turn your hair silver just watching it. For me, it is by FAR the best of the National Lampoons movies, though Christmas Vacation is a close second.

Freaking. Love. It.

That movie is so classic, it will turn your hair silver just watching it. For me, it is by FAR the best of the National Lampoons movies, though Christmas Vacation is a close second.

A Christmas staple around my house.... First it's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Its a Wonderful Life and all the stop motion specials and of course Charlie Brown.

We can never get enough of cousin Eddie... "... pixie dust spreader for the til-a-whirl..." GENIUS!!! :)

One of my favorite opening titles and always wanted a set so here they are in sequence but the last two, Cascade, Colorado goes after Montana and Atlanta goes after Dallas, Texas.

These are great, thanks for sharing. One of my favs is the giant Oranges lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back