Ted Movie Bear Replica

hellz manik

Hello everyone, I just saw this movie and i thought it was fantastic. Does anyone know where to get a replica of this bear or anything of it. Im sure many others would like to know as well. Thank you

Hello everyone, I just saw this movie and i thought it was fantastic. Does anyone know where to get a replica of this bear or anything of it. Im sure many others would like to know as well. Thank you

It's got liscensing at the trade show, but never mentioned what products would be offered but I'm sure a bear will be on the horizion.

The 24 inch which is expected to cost around 59.99 says a few movie phrases but isn't going to be like a Ruxpin. That would be neat though

there will be a smaller 16" that will have a moving mouth, but the 24" will not...will be 2 versions of the 24" one..regular and a R rated one.:love

I just won a Ted Prize package on the Universal PIctures facebook page (for posting my review after the screening.

Now I'm not sure what I've won but after googling I found this...so I HOPE that's what I won...

One (1) Talking Bear
Two (2) Ted Movie T-Shirts
One (1) Empire Night Out for 2 (includes Admission, Pop + Popcorn for 2)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back