Captain America's helmet -> speed-peping foam file.

JFcustom

Sr Member
Hi,
I've just unfold a Cap helmet for foam building, then I've built it to check its feasibility and identify any tricky stages. After that, I've reimproved unfolding again in a foxy way to reduce the amount of seams and parts, and obtain this *.pdo file.

Ears are missing, since they turn out to be optional.

captain_america_foam_helmet.pdo

captain_america_foam_helmet.pdf

It's really very simple and quick to build, and moreover for a four-pieces helmet, it's not so ugly.

Coating and finishing remains your own.

Last edited:
holy sh&/......You are monster with this speed foam building... how is the ultimate iron man going????? did you get what you needed?????????

I'm still seeking this Iron Man round-eyed helmet...
Anyway, the Ultimate Ironman looks so far like a couple of scores of fitness mat rolls in my shed and a handful of files on an usb storage device.

UltimateIronmanpepshot.gif

And to please EoS and fit the sheme, mats are red, yellow, blue and dark-grey ;)
Ultimate_Iron_Man_th.jpg

Hi,
I've just unfold a Cap helmet for foam building, then I've built it to check its feasibility and identify any tricky stages. After that, I've reimproved unfolding again in a foxy way to reduce the amount of seams and parts, and obtain this

It's really very simple and quick to build, and moreover for a four-pieces helmet, it's not so ugly.

Coating and finishing remains your own.

PREFACE/DISCLAIMER: - I'm a complete newb when it comes to pepakura costume making
- so please forgive the naivite' of my questions :confused . . . .

I assume that this same pep file/model can be used to go further and (I hope I get this right) resin/bondo the helmet for an (eventual) more solid and "movie realistic" result ... yes?

Do you know of a similar pep file for the Captain America AVENGERS VERSION helmet?
(having trouble pinpointing it within the Forums if there is)

THANK YOU ... and again, I apologize for the newbness of my questions (I'm learning,though). :)

TOM

I'm still seeking this Iron Man round-eyed helmet...
Anyway, the Ultimate Ironman looks so far like a couple of scores of fitness mat rolls in my shed and a handful of files on an usb storage device.

UltimateIronmanpepshot.gif

And to please EoS and fit the sheme, mats are red, yellow, blue and dark-grey ;)
Ultimate_Iron_Man_th.jpg

Hey JF! Are those Ultimate Iron Man files completed somewhere? If so, is there a pep version (Not foam)?

Hey JFcustom :D just a big thank you for sharing this pep file for foam i had a bash at it this evening in my man lair lol was really fun to do and so quick and easy its far from finished would like to practice x-robots method of smooth on 650 on it kind of a test piece so to speak for now its on my display shelf :D

its not quite as good as yours but im pretty pleased thank you

001-6.jpg

Hey JFcustom :D just a big thank you for sharing this pep file for foam i had a bash at it this evening in my man lair lol was really fun to do and so quick and easy its far from finished would like to practice x-robots method of smooth on 650 on it kind of a test piece so to speak for now its on my display shelf :D

its not quite as good as yours but im pretty pleased thank you
Well done. It seems harder than mine. :behave
Post pics too when you're on the sealing/painting stage.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back