ZPM / Zero Point Module from Stargate - any reference?

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Had someone email me today about this piece, and thought "Hmmm.. why not?".

I remember (or at least I think I do) the original ones from Stargate were different than the ones from Atlantis in color at least.

Does anyone have any technical drawings that the studio released, or any info on them at all?

I have a ton of screen caps, but don't have much promo material. Thought maybe they made a technical drawing of it, sorta like the DHD drawings.

Any helps appreciated.
Chris

Would that be ActiProps?
422739_309722115748810_1504456022_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Actiprops

Yes, that's Phil. I didn't want to post any info other than to look on ebay since he's been banned from here for having issues with runs here, then at SciFi Hero had issues too. I don't know how he's been doing with turn around times/delivery but my suggesstion would be to have the 45 day ebay/paypal claim window just in case. He does some good work when real life doesn't interupt him from prop stuff.

Yea, my friend isn't really comfortable buying one from him since he was shown the boot from here. They look pretty nice, but my friend can't really lose the amount he charges for em. Hell, I can't lose that amount :lol

It's just a random thought. I might go with making that shield device instead. Right now just checking with the factory to see if this is something they can make the body of, and then have the rest of us paint em.

REALLY appreciate the pic reference :). It's going to help out a ton!

Besides, it looks purty :love

Chris

i havent booted up my desktop in forever but I think i might have some reference on the Ancient Personal Shield. I'll have to try and remember to check tomorrow for you.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back