Guardians of the Galaxy

This could be interesting. Wasn't it retro'd at one point that Vance Astro was actually an older version of a current marvel c lister?

This could be interesting. Wasn't it retro'd at one point that Vance Astro was actually an older version of a current marvel c lister?
I just read about it. You're right, apparently it is Justice (previously known as Marvel Boy). Been a while since I have read comics extensively. His bigger role in Civil War and Avengers Initiative was the last time I read about him in comics.

Rocket Raccoon please
Rocket_Racoon.png

i will watch this movie infinite times if it has rocket racoon and groot

also, this means that they lose a spot in their lineup, which means they cant do both ant man and black panther, or ignore both and do a hulk movie with their one free spot

Guardians of the Galaxy Release Date: August 1, 2014

Team: Groot, Drax, Rocket Raccoon, Gamorra, Star Lord

(Click to enlarge)

Last edited:
amazing!

i just read, that ant man will probably be in an after credits scene off iron man 3, with ant man and guardians being a 2014 release, and black panther being a 2015 release, before the avengers 2

man, if that would actually be true i would jump around in circles
sad to hear there is no adam warlock tho.

im pretty sure they will need all these guys in avengers 2 plus aditional heros, to beat thanos. its gonna be nerdgasmic!

This is quite interesting. I'm not a huge fan of the series, but it'll be nice to see how Marvel handles a team-based movie without any previous character back story.

If they make more cosmic- based films, I want a Nova movie :love

I'm kind of lost with this. I grew up reading comics, & I have quite a few issues of this title in my collection. The books I have featured a line-up of: Starhawk, Vance Astro, Charlie-27, Yondu, & Martinex.

Me = confused. :confused

There were 2 different GotG teams in the Marvel Universe. The team you're talking about was the 1st team.

The movie seems to feature the Earth 616 team. You are thinking of the Earth 691 team.
Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_1_30.jpg

I'm kind of lost with this. I grew up reading comics, & I have quite a few issues of this title in my collection. The books I have featured a line-up of: Starhawk, Vance Astro, Charlie-27, Yondu, & Martinex.

Me = confused. :confused

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back