Guardians of the Galaxy

James Gunn Confirms He's Directing Marvel's 'Guardians of the Galaxy' with New Facebook Message| Movies.com

https://www.facebook.com/jgunn/posts/10151155307959570

"For a month or so there’s been a lot of Internet speculation about my involvement with Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. Until now I haven’t said anything, because I’m trying to be less expulsive about this project than I am about the rest of my life. But last night I got the go-ahead from Kevin Feige to let you all know that, yes, indeed, I am rewriting and directing Guardians of the Galaxy.

As a lifelong lover of Marvel comics, space epics, AND raccoons, this is the movie I’ve been waiting to make since I was nine years old. Kevin, Joss, and all the folks at Marvel have been amazing collaborators so far, and we’re committed to bringing you something majestic, beautiful, and unique. I am incredibly excited. I am also incredibly grateful to the fans and the press for all their words of encouragement and support regarding my involvement with this project since the news first leaked. Thanks – you have, honestly, touched and overwhelmed me. And that’s it for now. Other than the occasional photos of my dog and cat here on Facebook, I’ll talk to you again in August 2014 when Guardians is released!"

YES!!! I don't like Zach Levi. In anything I've seen him in. So there is that. Hopefully Thor 2 is the exception. Really, really don't like him. Every late night interview, every show, every movie.

Sturgess is a good actor, but I cannot really envision him in this role. Of the names I've seen so far, JGL is my fav. But I wouldn't mind me some Nate Fillion.

Rocket Raccoon please
Rocket_Racoon.png

Not interested one iota in this movie what-so-ever.

I don't know if it's true, but if Adam Sandler does get cast in this movie I won't even bother going to see it. If Marvel is that stupid. To get Adam Sandler? I would be sorely disappointed. Sorely.

Then again. Punisher 2 was one of the worst movies I have ever seen so I have about THIS MUCH FAITH in them. lol :lol

Chris Pratt can play funny AND heroic. Despite his usually "chubby" appearance he leaned up and pack on some serious muscle for ZDT

I can live with this cast. I found the bit about casting murmurs for thanos a little odd. If he indeed is the villian in this one, wouldn't it be in Marvels best interest to use the same actor, as the Avengers for continuity sake. I never heard who played him in that one anyway.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I can live with this cast. I found the bit about casting murmurs for thanos a little odd. If he indeed is the villian in this one, wouldn't it be in Marvels best interest to use the same actor, as the Avengers for continuity sake. I never heard who played him in that one anyway.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Thanos was seen all of two seconds in The Avengers. Never said a word. As if anyone would notice that the actor (if it wasn't CGI) is a different one than the one that will be in Guardians.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back