Guardians of the Galaxy

It makes more sense to call her a "leader" of the Nova Corps and not the actual Nova-Prime. Rhomann Dey is cast in the film and he was Nova-Prime in the comics. She's either a personification of Worldmind or an older Queen Adora.

And I'm calling it here as an after credits scene: Rhomann Dey is critically injured after Nebula wipes out the Nova Corps and he finds Richard Rider to be his successor.

hmmmm thats too much emphasis on the nova corps. i honestly dont think theyll expand too much on the corps since it seems like theres already a HUGE amount of elements in this movie as is

Drax taking a dip

57845L.jpg

EricVespe: Feige saying Guardians of the Galaxy reminds him of 2006 when they got to surprise everybody with Iron Man

devincf: D23 crowd pops for Rocket Raccoon in GUARDIANS Comic Con footage. I get chills from this stuff.

EricVespe: God, seeing Rocket Raccoon firing a machine gun while sitting on Groot's shoulder will never cease to make me smile.

Here is smattering of stills from the footage that premiered at D23 this past weekend that I found floating around.
tumblr_mrfg58rjBf1stgzqbo4_1280.jpg

If you search hard enough, you can find the video of it as well, and after seeing it, I am so incredibly excited for this film!

ugh. John C. Reilly takes me right of it.

This could still go either way. With Marvel's track record, I think it will work... but, they're also overdue for a bust.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back