Guardians of the Galaxy

The movie seems to feature the Earth 616 team. You are thinking of the Earth 691 team.
Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_1_30.jpg

That's the team i'm used to, this new team doesn't really catch my eye.

I'm kind of lost with this. I grew up reading comics, & I have quite a few issues of this title in my collection. The books I have featured a line-up of: Starhawk, Vance Astro, Charlie-27, Yondu, & Martinex.

Me = confused. :confused

That was the Good version!
Gould not pay me to read or watch this one.

What, so no Adam Warlock? Wasn't he the biggest factor in the Infinity Gauntlet saga? And he wouldn't be featured in the GoG movie? Hmmm.......

The teamed defined:
"Drax The Destroyer, a human resurrected as a green warrior with the sole purpose of killing Thanos (the villain in the Avengers final scene tease); Groot, a giant tree-man; Star-Lord, a gun-toting half-human/half-alien inter-galactic vigilante; Rocket Raccoon, a genetically engineered animal with a knack for guns and explosives; and Gamora, the last survivor of her species who was saved by Thanos to be his assassin but now battles him"

Why was his stuff black listed?
It means his scripts were are part of Hollywood Screenplay Black List, as in potentially great scripts in Hollywood which are liked by many but still not produced. More info here. And as given in the article his scripts were praised for their quirky comedic twist.

Plot hinted:

The entry for the Guardians of the Galaxy film reveals that the movie may be focusing on the space adventures of a U.S. pilot and a few of his friends."...about a U.S. pilot who ends up in space in the middle of a universal conflict and goes on the run with futuristic ex-cons who have something everyone wants."

Plot hinted:

The entry for the Guardians of the Galaxy film reveals that the movie may be focusing on the space adventures of a U.S. pilot and a few of his friends."...about a U.S. pilot who ends up in space in the middle of a universal conflict and goes on the run with futuristic ex-cons who have something everyone wants."

You don't say?

attachment.php

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back