Guardians of the Galaxy

Nothing too meaty in the AMC Movie Talk interview but Fiege played it coy when Cosmo came up around the 15:00 mark, wonder if there'll be an easter egg in the movie.

Nothing too meaty in the AMC Movie Talk interview but Fiege played it coy when Cosmo came up around the 15:00 mark, wonder if there'll be an easter egg in the movie.

What the hell right? They already signed off to roll the dice on a talking raccoon. Might as well.

Test footage found....

aD0O2yZ_460sa.gif

I may have missed something, but is Thanos in this or not? Two of those main characters are directly tied to Thanos in the comics.... Gamora is his adopted daughter, and Drax's family was killed by Thanos and, from what I know, that's what causes him to gain powers and make his life goal to get revenge against Thanos for killing his family. Yet, there's no mention of him yet?

The impression I get is that Thanos will not be heavily featured in GotG. It's implied from press interviews that both Ronan and Nebula will be the main antagonists and are working for Thanos, so we'll get to see him only to the extent that he's pulling the strings from the background, which may just be some mentions and then maybe a cameo.

dont forget that Nebula has ties to Thanos as well, its mentioned she is possibly his niece though they've never confirmed for sure

Okay i wasn't sold on this movie but i just watched the trailer and had to laugh out loud at some of the stuff. Especially when the Nova Corps' view screen censors obscene gestures automatically.

I was just at ECCC this weekend and Karen Gillan was a guest yesterday. I think 99%+ of the people were there for Amy Pond, but I had to get her sig on a Nebula photo. The scan doesn't reflect the awesomeness of how the 11x14 metallic print looks in person. She wasn't doing personalizations really because they were really rushing people through, but being I already had my name on a little sticky note on the photo she personalized it and was able to talk a brief moment to her. I so can't wait for this movie!!!

gillan1.jpg

You know, after seeing The Winter Soldier and the trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy playing with it, I've come to the conclusion the new Star Wars film is going to have to be VERY VERY good indeed now its up against the likes of these Marvel films. Guardians looked absolutely superb on the big screen and a whole lot of fun. Plus the characters here make the Jedi look rather bland now.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back