Guardians of the Galaxy

I'm the only person I know familiar with GoTG in person...been excited for this for a long time now and after showing the trailer off, my wife and friends finally get a bit as to why I'm so excited. Looks like it'll be some nice light blasting fun.

Is it because I'm unfamiliar with these characters that this trailer doesn't excite me?

I've never seen the comic and loathe everything Marvel I have seen in any medium, ever. But this looks a blast. Screw Marvel, in James Gunn we trust.

Yup. Anyone who doesn't know James Gunn should research his neverending awesomeness (be aware there's another James Gunn author though).

Yea honestly, the worst aspect so far looks to be the Nova Corps. those uniforms are terrible. hopefully they're only in the movie as a generic police force.

As far as Moondragon, she could still be alive. Without going back to look I don't think he knew Heather was still alive at first, when they took her to be trained as a warrior monk. Could be a big part of a sequel too

Rocket's backstory is actually pretty great. IIRC, he originally was an ordinary raccoon, but this planet Halfworld evolved a bunch of lower animals to sentient intelligence to use as fluffy security guards for an insane asylum. Or something like that. its awesome haha

and sadly I don't think we can expect the Starjammers, they most likely fall under the X-men license

this movie has an interesting image of Kree so far though, I like it

Laughing my ass off because of that song :lol :lol Björn Skifs
Too funny :p

Never heard of this comic before, can't wait to see it :D

At some point Marvel will have to deal with the appearance of Thanos at the end of Avengers, soooo a space movie like Guardians takes everything in that direction, maybe we will see the introduction of the Kree and Captain Marvel universe, which could introduce Moondragon.

The eventual confrontation with Thanos is going to need some cosmic heavy hitters, i just hope they have not bitten off too much.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back