Guardians of the Galaxy

Dang that is a really cool blaster, I'll have to keep my eye open for that. We are trying to make a RR cosplay for our Son. Doubtful that he uses Star Lord's gun in the movie, but still cool looking.

Dang that is a really cool blaster, I'll have to keep my eye open for that. We are trying to make a RR cosplay for our Son. Doubtful that he uses Star Lord's gun in the movie, but still cool looking.

There's a member here who's offering replicas of starlords blaster and mask from the new film

Heres the other gif that was released

guardians-of-the-galaxy-02a.gif

I imagine that's Rubies.

And the actual product won't look anything like this.

Rubies did a good job on the ANH DL-44.
This looks easier to mold so we may get this shape just not the exact colors... or at least that is what I hope.
If it has an electronic sound hope it is better than the DL-44.

I know very little about these characters, but those few seconds of test footage have me PUMPED. Looking forward to another Marvel win on this one.

Not sure if this is really a spoiler, just a description of what the story is about. Nothing too revealing, but some may want to be totally surprised.

Sounds awesome!

Brash adventurer Peter Quill finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe. To evade the ever-persistent Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits — Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when Peter discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must do his best to rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand.

Their stories converge in the space prison Kyln. After the characters break out, they venture to Knowhere (the severed head of a celestial being that serves as a hangout for aliens) and visit the weird menagerie of the Collector (Benicio Del Toro). They also have to avoid two villains, Ronan (Lee Pace) and Nebula (Karen Gillan), who are in hot pursuit of Quill's orb, which has the power to destroy the galaxy.

I'm just happy that we're finally going to get a story that doesn't take place on Earth for once. It's a huge stepping stone away from the mainstream heroes and into the much larger stories out there

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back