Guardians of the Galaxy

I'm not familiar with these characters, at all. Without knowing anything, the fact that it looks like there is a talking raccoon, makes me not want to like it. Ironman makes sense. I can say "Yeah, maybe..." at the Incredible Hulk. Spiderman, okay I'll buy it for two hours. Not sure about this one.

I wish they'd gone with the 1990s line up or a mix so at least it might be better known, plus if they tie to the avengers having Vance explain why he had Captain America's shield could have been entertaining. They actually put that raccoon in Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and got so much heat for it.

For those not familiar with the Guardians, I suggest possibly taking the time to read The Thanos Imperative and The Realm of Kings story arcs. Features the current roster that will be seen on screen (I also believe elements of these arcs will be in the movie) and it should give you an idea of how a misfit band of super beings can work together to save the universe multiple times.

Also if they pull this movie off properly, I can't wait to see all the Rocket Raccoon and Groot doubters say they are both the best characters in the movie

gotg's 2008 run is a cult classic because it was a breath of fresh air, all that hero vs hero (secret invasion,civil war,dark reign, etc) with iron man and captain fron and center on everyhing was getting old and annihilation, a cosmic story EVERYONE should get into, brought sooo many lesser known and forgotten about charecters to the front and changed it up a bit

GoT: Halloween costumes. Check out the blaster

ot59.jpg
t8si.jpg

When I went to go see the Lego Movie, I stopped to buy some twizzlers, much to my surprise, the cinemark staff was wearing Guardians of the Galaxy shirts..I was HOPING for a trailer to be released before the lego film...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back