For Bajoran fans...I know there are 2 of you out there....Pics!

The Prop Stop

Sr Member
Screen used Kira/Dax costume from "Deep Space 9" and also used by Bajoran priests, and Cardassian assault squad in Next Generation.

Screen used Kai Winn costume from last 5 series of Deep Space 9.

Not a Bajoran fan but a HUGE DS-9 Fan here.

I really love these especially the Kai's.

You have some really rare and eclectic pieces in your collection.

Karl, aka PhasePistol the other DS-9 fan will probably chime in. :p

Sweet.. (hey. I'ma fan.. used to make Bajoran earrings..:) ) Makes me want to go re-watch those eps.. Thx for showing.
Jayn

Wow, great work on the costumes.

I am a die-hard DS9 fan, but I always felt the Bajoran aspects of the show were the least interesting quality about the show and many times I'd turn the channel out of bordom on Bajor-centered episodes. The costumes were great though. These definitely look the part, and thats not easy to do. I bet they'd win a costume contest at any star trek convention. Outstanding.

-Josh

<div class='quotetop'>(animetronic @ Oct 30 2006, 07:29 PM) [snapback]1347809[/snapback]</div>
Wow, great work on the costumes.

I am a die-hard DS9 fan, but I always felt the Bajoran aspects of the show were the least interesting quality about the show and many times I'd turn the channel out of bordom on Bajor-centered episodes. The costumes were great though. These definitely look the part, and thats not easy to do. I bet they'd win a costume contest at any star trek convention. Outstanding.

-Josh
[/b]

Awesome. They both look great. B) :thumbsup I'm going to have to watch some DS9 right now.

Score... Definitely two of the more recognizable costumes from DS9. Now you just need a Bajoran knife to use for some good-old-fashioned back stabbing. :p

Oh WOW. I didnt even catch that they are screen used the first time I posted. I dont know how I missed that. I totally assumed that they were fan made. That's incredible.

Nice scores.

I could never take that headdress seriously, though. I always think the Sydney opera house is on her head. ;)

sydney-opera-house-06.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back