Defiance Props

Vivek

Master Member
This is one of the props from the upcoming TV show Defiance. I guess there is no way around it but some of the sci-fi guns with a think barrel always remind me of the PKD Blaster. Of course this gun has a more beat up custom made look to it.

Judging by the making of the show video, looks like the show could be having lot of cool props and costumes, including alien designs.

Last edited:
Defiance looks great and this gun looks fun what do you guys think of there being a tv series that changes as the game changes sounds interesting to me!!

I really like these other pistols

KLOC_blueprints.png

Kloc_series.jpg

http://defiance.com/en/game/technology/weapons/?CAS_REDIR=true

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the costumes in the TV show? It's been a very long time since I've been here, and I'm a bit lost. I'm most interested in the character Irisa. I love the little vest she wears with the 'rib' looking thing on the back that holds her knives. Even if anyone has screen caps of the costume, it would help. Thanks so much.

Edited to add: I finally was able to get the photos of the costume. I am needing help finding a source or ideas on what to use/how to make the little 'rib-like' things on the back of the vest.

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151608860845815&l=6ad2857df4

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151608861865815&l=f151e45dbe

Last edited:
I hope it's okay to post this here. I too am really looking forward to "Defiance" and did my latest Nerf mod and prop box as a homage to the show (Infector pistol and storage). I'm working on a scratch built blaster also at the moment, hopefully that will turn out.

SyFy-Defiance-Nerf-mod-pistol-Infector-gun-firestrike-mix-500.jpg

I tried to do it cell-shaded looking to match the game art I'd based it on and made a suppressor and fake spare battery:

Defiance-SyFy-Nerf-mod-Infector-blaster-pistol-real-sides.jpg

I hope it's okay to post this here. I too am really looking forward to "Defiance" and did my latest Nerf mod and prop box as a homage to the show (Infector pistol and storage). I'm working on a scratch built blaster also at the moment, hopefully that will turn out.

I tried to do it cell-shaded looking to match the game art I'd based it on and made a suppressor and fake spare battery:

Amazing! I've seen your website and this is one of your best builds!

Man that is screen ready good job.

Very nice Nerfenstein! Definitely looks straight out of the game/show. Started playing the game last night, quite a bit of fun and I like the little tie-ins to the show.

I am thinking about one of the weapons from the game. Especially the rifle I have right now. It will give me something to do while I cast up the parts for my current project. It really helps that they put a viewing utility into the game so you can get every angle. All you have to do is figure out the scale.

So I might be learning how to work with MDF next. :cool

Walter Klassen is outstanding, I saw his stuff a few years ago, I asked if he had the RE Regenerate commcercial vial, unfortunately not any more.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back