Foam Loki Helmet Pepakura File

zatchdx

Hello and greetings fellow RPFers! LIke most of you, I am slaving away at an Ironman foam build! However, sometimes you want a change of pace. I've a friend with a bit of interest in cosplaying Loki so I'm making her a Loki helmet as a gift. Of course I'm using KaiserLee's pep file Loki Helmet Finished by ~KaiserLee on deviantART but decided to edit it for foam. Feel free to use, although, it ain't perfect :p.

Loki Helmet foam edit.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Yeah, just took a little searching! :) Oh and I've read your rule 63 loki thread, its great! My friend is also doing fem-Loki and references it quite a bit.

Thank you so much, glad that I can be of help to your friend. Please tell her that if she wants ANY of my references from where I got fabrics or any other stuff she can either PM me or email me at msmarvelgirl(at)gmail(dot)com Always happy to help a fellow maker of mischief! :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back