Please help me ID this leather jacket

MFP 2020

Sr Member
I tried this on at Tony Nowak's shop today. Nobody knew anything about it. It's a size 50 and the only tag inside said "Genuine Leather." I thought it might be a UD Replicas Batman-type jacket, and someone else thought it was from G.I Joe. Both wrong, obviously. Any ideas?

attachment.php

I tried this on at Tony Nowak's shop today. Nobody knew anything about it. It's a size 50 and the only tag inside said "Genuine Leather." I thought it might be a UD Replicas Batman-type jacket, and someone else thought it was from G.I Joe. Both wrong, obviously. Any ideas?

attachment.php

That's my Mutant jacket. I created it about 7 years ago. It part of our Universal Designs Ltd. line, not UD Replicas which is why you didn't see it on the site.:cool

I still manufacture this regularly...What's it doing at Tony's place?

David

If you're an Eastern European bodybuilder with a fashion sense firmly stuck in the 80s, you'd have found a treasure trove of delights. ;)

It was cool to finally see the shop, though (it was much smaller and more humble than I expected), and make some new acquaintances.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back