Narcissus Builders Club N Stuff.

Yeah yeah yeah. Shut up. :p

Attachments

• 20130801_131450.jpg
    20130801_131450.jpg
    709.5 KB · Views: 106
Talc it and if you still get bubbles, just agitate the resin before it sets. The other parts are SAM2 bits, I moulded an entire kit a few years ago.

Leigh I can't recall the hardness rating for this stuff. It's reasonably firm. I should have moulded the inside as a separate piece because they're a sod to demould due to the taper, but eh, no seam lines this way.

Won't be long Lee. Already talced it Martyn. Some pulls better than others but I don't want every second set to be knackered so we'll just pressure cast them I think.

Last edited:
Screwed up the pressure caster on Sunday for lack of a fitting. Did get some moulds made and run though. Will do more this weekend and/or next, as Simon's unpredictable work schedule allows.

Busy Sunday morning looks like, can do arvo or Sat. Mould's okay but there is a bubble in the sleeve for the socket on the mantlet piece; pulls get trapped as it is all the way through; gotta expect it to rip out fully at some point I'm afraid.

Bwa ha ha! Yeh Sat it is, Simon.

Meh, gotta go hit the shed or I'll feel totally unproductive tonight. Stupid video card died, no word on an RMA yet from supplier, reinstalled old card making screen redraws a PITA. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS LOL.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back