50's Greaser Batman Concept

I can't wait to see this finished! I was tempted to do Greaser Batgirl because of how cute it is, but too many plans, too little time.
DO IT!!!! :lol

update, buckle was put back a tiny because the color scheme for the buckle was wonky, changed it up to black chrome so ill post pics after work, hopefully the K98 pouches will be coming in soon, Ill end up acetone the leather and dye matching the color to the belt

Last edited:
quick pull of the buckle, needs alot more work, re-sand is in order and defining the edges more, I might do a different emblem style too.

7616783248_356e3514ee_n.jpg

what do you guys think for bat buckle emblem?

7618822976_1234f2c5eb_n.jpg

or

7618827630_24ed03d76a_n.jpg

pouches came in so I decided to do a test fit of the outfit so far

7618818678_09112e18a7.jpg

7618817076_2a501cbabb.jpg

7618817742_7a0b2e656c.jpg

I apologize for the crappy myspace shots lol :lol

I really like the first bat emblem, but the wings are not quite even. Not super noticeable, but I figured I would risk being a jerk to point it out.

I really like the first bat emblem, but the wings are not quite even. Not super noticeable, but I figured I would risk being a jerk to point it out.

yeah I noticed the sculpt didnt turn out even so Im in the process of reforming it. other good news is the second jacket should be coming in tomorrow, which means I can start figuring out how to retrofit the fins to the coat.

Definitely following this post, can't wait to see the finished product. Also, are you going to make your own batman insignia t-shirt like the one in the design

so decided to work on some prop stuff today, found a luckystrike print from a member on here, so thanks to them otherwise it would have taken me double the time, also found one of those gag switch blade combs that I went ahead and took a part the handle so I can re do it bat style, just dont know exactly how Im going to yet lol.
right now im thinking of the desgin hopefully Ill get it done by tonight.

7639745674_d458444043.jpg

so decided to work on some prop stuff today, found a luckystrike print from a member on here, so thanks to them otherwise it would have taken me double the time, also found one of those gag switch blade combs that I went ahead and took a part the handle so I can re do it bat style, just dont know exactly how Im going to yet lol.
right now im thinking of the desgin hopefully Ill get it done by tonight.

7639745674_d458444043.jpg

ha ha love the comb. Just make 2 bat symbols the length of the handle and attach them...

hopefully pics for shirt with emblem tonight, stay tuned for pics. I have two shirts both grey one kind of a gun metal and the other bright grey both are getting the emblem to compare which looks better on the final assembly, only 36 days till this needs to be done, i need to start making more progress

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back