50's Greaser Batman Concept

okay boots time what do you guys think
boot 1 is harley riding boots
boot 2 jungle combats in a thinner leather
boot 3 standard combat boots a bit bigger

7860863286_57a7ebc646_z.jpg

7860908698_d0870f06f1.jpg

I think it needs more Bateman stuff / technology as it looks like a guy in jeans an a leather jacket with a mask.

I'm not trying to give you grief, as everything does look cool.

Biker boots...I'm not even sure why you would think the others?
It's greaser batman lol.

Looks great all toghter, while the pants come down over the boots? That might look better.

Biker boots...I'm not even sure why you would think the others?
It's greaser batman lol.

Looks great all toghter, while the pants come down over the boots? That might look better.

The reason the combat boots are thrown in the mix is original design uses combat boots. I've had a lot of votes for 2 so far the slimmer combat boots.

I think it needs more Bateman stuff / technology as it looks like a guy in jeans an a leather jacket with a mask.

I'm not trying to give you grief, as everything does look cool.

In terms of adding more batman/technology there's not much more I can add, I want to stay true to the design, batman in the 50s wouldn't have that much tech to begin with, he's supposed to be a greaser. Not to be defensive but what makes batman iconic is a batcowl which I do have that looks very "batman" like not to mention a "bat" buckle, a "bat" emblem shirt and leather jacket with "bat" fins. What else am I supposed to wear? Lol I'm not trying to make a "Nolan" batman
Feedback is appreciated but Im sure I have more then enough batmanesque stuff on, especially by wearing a "bat" cowl.

The reason the combat boots are thrown in the mix is original design uses combat boots. I've had a lot of votes for 2 so far the slimmer combat boots.

I say the art on the 1st page, they look like they have laces true, but the boots are tall, more like the biker then the combate boots. The biker boots fit the look and timeframe better then the combate boots which feel to modern to me.

Perhapse the artist was thinking of a pair of tall lace up boots like these?
RIVETED: 1930'S HORSEHIDE HUNTING/MOTORCYCLE BOOTS

I guess I have a different image of a 50s biker influencing me then you do.
You seem more James dean and I thinking more Brando :)

By far the coolest alt. Batman Costume... good choice on going with the classic silver furnishings on the jacket.
Consider a stiletto taped onto the inside of your boot...

IMO number three looks a little too "hipster batman." I think number one fits best. They just look like they could crack a few ribs if need be.

This alternative batman is AWESOME by the way. I can just see Bats burning a cigarette hole through someones skin to get them to talk.

My only critique would be the jeans. They look a little to modern for the period you're trying to portray.

Last edited:
Biker boots for sure on this one, bud. It just fits the overall feel of the idea so well. I am not even sure you need the jeans inside the boots - play around with that a little.

As for more batman-y tech, well, you could kit out your utility belt more like a tool belt with weaponry at your hip. Bat-wrench; bat-flashlight; bat-crowbar =0)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back