Futurama Season 7 (Final Season)

I saw that when i was on comedy's website. Yeah i just hope some of the writing is better, the last few seasons on comedy central have been hit or miss at times.

Agreed, the last season was a mixed bag. But then we get gems like "The Late Philip J. Fry" and it's all worth it :).

Damn it i read that in the professor's voice :lol
We all do :lol.

futurama-Professor-Hubert-J-Farnsworth-good-news-everyone.jpg

I still cant watch Jurassic Bark without tearing up
Yep that and "The Luck of the Fryrish" always gets me. And "Time Keeps On Slippin' " is another good one which is heartbreaking.

What a treat it was meeting Billy West and John Dimaggio 2 months ago. :)
Damn...that's so cool hankey :thumbsup. Did you get any customized voices recorded :D. Of course they are always busy at the con panels and signings, but would be neat if they agreed to do so. Even if it's just Bender voice calling your name and making a smart-ass comment :).

Luck of the Fryrish is the one that gets me but it makes you wonder how altered reality is now after a time duplicate of Fry was around when his nephew was growing up.

On a side note: John Dimaggio should be the only person allowed to voice the Joker now that Mark Hamil has retired from the character.

On a side note: John Dimaggio should be the only person allowed to voice the Joker now that Mark Hamil has retired from the character.

Mark's only retired until another project he likes comes along. He's been saying he's retired for years :) And nothing against John but I didn't care for his turn as Joker. Sure, it wasn't the pale imitation of Mark that Kevin Michael Richards did on The Batman, but it wasn't a whole lot different from any other voice John does. It works for a Heath Ledger style murderous Joker maybe, but not a wider range like Mark's did.

I just try and ignore Bender's Big Score, I hate how it basically invalidated Luck of the Fryrish and Jurassic Bark. I expect the Simpsons to crap on the continuity for a joke, but not Futurama.

They probably ignore Bender's Big Score too in the scheme of things. I think Mark'll be back as the Joker eventually, especially if it's with Paul Dini writing and Kevin Conroy as batman. Cant' say like like tara strong as Harley, sounds too much like half her other characters. Anyhow too far off topic lol.
The one episode I really like is the one were we see Zoidberg when he met the Professor and we see that he really does know stuff...just not about humans. I also like the one where they're stuck going forward in time trying to get a backwards time machine.

Last edited:
It was okay, not GREAT, but good. The second one was better than the first, and I'm glad they didn't seem to keep Ben around as adding a kid to a comedy is always a sign of jumping the shark on a comedy.

Its so strange how I still consider Futurama 'new' yet we've had it for 12 years!!

The first seasons were really enjoyable, but it became pretty obvious that Fry, Leela, and Bender were the actual show. The Proff ties them all together but the tohers really are filler.

Zoidberg may just be the unfunniest character ever created, and does anyone have any idea what the point of Amy wong is???????!!

I love the early episodes though. Strong stuff. I just tune out as soon as the kids show up :)

weequay

I also like the one where they're stuck going forward in time trying to get a backwards time machine.
Yeah that's the one I mentioned earlier "The Late Philip J. Fry", it's one my favourites from season 6.

Tonight's episodes were quite good, the second episode was indeed better than the first one.

SPOILERS

Gotta say, whatever bizarre stunt Futurama pulls off I am always on-board. But when it meddles with human anatomy, it makes me cringe and makes me lose my suspension of disbelief. (Crazy I know :lol). It started when Fry lost his hands (or was it his whole arm? probably much before the incident with the Robot Devil) during the early seasons. What can I say, besides being a comedy Futurama has always been a great science fiction show for me, so those things used to bother me. It still does, but I am getting used to it now.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back